Fill your diary with dream clients
Grow your fee-for-advice financial planning practice with non-salesy content marketing (that’s helpful and sometimes a bit of fun).
Stop drowning in the sea of sameness
Most financial planners all sound the same.
- “We act in your best interests”
- “Get your financial house in order”
- “The goal is financial independence”
That makes it pretty hard for your dream clients to find you.
Decide your market. Nail your message. Get it in front of the right people.
And stop sounding like a steaming pile of corporate mumbo jumbo.
Marketing is easier with ripping content
Start by giving and take the sleaze out of selling.
- Share a client story with a referral partner
- Give away a cheat sheet to help your dream clients
- Explain a concept on video you can use over and over again
- Tell a cracking yarn to share what you’ve learned
Be helpful. Be human. Be ruthlessly good.
And let your content do the selling.
“She has an amazing depth of knowledge of the financial services industry, not to mention marketing and content creation.”
– Lea Schodel [LeaSchodel.com]
“I have known Susie to be an enthusiastic, personable marketing-specialist and an absolute pleasure to work with.”
– Ronald Sier [See Beyond Numbers]
“She impresses with her financial planning knowledge … which coupled with her expertise in digital marketing and copy writing make her an obvious choice.”
– Simon Wotherspoon [Wotherspoon Wealth]
“She offers my firm significant value and our investment has already been re-couped.”
– James Cruz [Evolution Financial Planning]